Normally this post will only have to encompass one week of activity, but since I haven't posted in ages, this first one will be a little longer. We've been doing three things lately: Boiling maple sap into maple syrup, getting our house ready to be on the market, and complaining about the bitter, bitter cold that will not leave us alone. It's been exhausting. Here is some evidence:
Our first day of sap collection was SO exciting!

Before long we had enough sap to start boiling. And boil we continued to do for days on end.
Seth has officially graded our syrup "Cohen Grade Super Tasty."
And look! We started fixing up the last room in our house, the living room.
March was cold, but beautiful.
Still boiling...
I'm still in shock every time I wake up and the living room hasn't reverted to its former dirty, grungy self. Our house is ready for sale!
Proof!









Laughing about the surprisingly clean living room. Every day.
ReplyDeleteEVERY day!
DeleteI'm going to miss your Vermont posts!
ReplyDeleteI will miss my Vermont posts too, but I look forward to excellent and warm Kentucky posts!
Delete